Getting started on the nursery has made me feel even more excited about the little one on the way. Sitting in the rocker, looking at the blank walls, and dreaming up what the future holds is a new favorite activity. We are renovating the old and bringing in the new for a cozy modern look. Fun projects ahead!
1. Crib: I’m a little in love with the Oeuf Sparrow Crib, which is pictured here. Happily I found a more cost effective option in the Babyletto Hudson Crib. It has the same modern, clean lines for a fraction of the cost. We’ll see what we end up with…
2. Changing Table: We found this beauty on craigslist. It is currently undergoing a little makeover. The results will be up on the blog soon.
5. Cube Shelf: You can count on IKEA for modern, reasonably priced shelving options. I like how the modern lines of the crib pair with the modern lines of this shelf and contrast with the traditional warmth of the rocker and changing table.
6. Pouf: I want a splash of color and a piece to use as an ottoman for the rocker we already own. I love the idea of orange with the light aqua color of the walls.
8. Rocker: This rocker used to reside in my dad’s office until I whisked it away with me. Now it has a new home and is the only piece of furniture in the nursery. Comfy and cozy in a great color, what more could I ask?
So that is what is in my head so far. I’m definitely looking to add to the print collection. I’m envisioning a small gallery wall above the crib. We will see where we go from here.
Don’t forget to follow my nursery pinterest board here!