To make more room for life I am working on putting an office in a closet. Yes, turning a little space into an organized workspace where I can close the door on the bills and paperwork that can consume life. In search of inspiration I perused my pinterest boards for pictures of work spaces that I loved.
- I am drawn to the industrial look. Note to self, search for vintage desk supplies.
- Awesome desk lamp = necessary. This especially true given that my office is in a dark closet…
- Include a real life pinterest board to create an inspired space. Hanging clipboard, snapshots, quotes, letters, & numbers.
- Pen/pencil storage = opportunity for cuteness.
- Need a seat with style.
- Under desk drawers. I especially like the white chest under the desk in the fourth image.
- Simplicity is calming. I want to keep the clutter low, but storage high. I’m going to try buying uniform color storage boxes in an attempt to keep an uncluttered look, while still having plenty of storage.